I'm just gonna dive right in here Babes...
1. I just recently got engaged to my epic #1 man @freedomtofail! Oh I’ve been in some terrible relationships in the past and I swear there is nothing more wonderful than being in a loving, supportive and free relationship. As my lady @abbyplested would say Babes “don’t settle”!
2. I’m a Libra, they say we’re bad at making decisions which I totally am. This is how I came up with the H + H concept, when I can’t decide I just ask myself, “Will I feel healthy?” and “ Will I feel healthy?” - A simple way to create a life full of heath and happiness.
3. I’m originally from a small Village called Oakura in Taranaki, on the west coast of New Zealand! I’m a beach girl at heart. I like my toes sandy and shoulders sunkissed.
4. My fiancé and I fell pregnant two weeks after meeting, now Cas is nearly three! Talk about a whirlwind romance!
5. I love lifting heavy weights, I like to dance, sing and often swear while working out! Daily movement is my medicine!
6. I have six tattoos, I got my first with my gf for our 21st birthdays!
Speaking of birthdays, I’m 30 next month! I actually love getting older. I feel so much more comfortable and happy with myself than I did when I was younger.
7. I have a history of disordered eating, it started when I first moved to Auckland when I was 15. I now spend a lot of time healing myself. Phew it’s a big job, I spent years as my own worst enemy and now my focus is on being my own best friend, number one cheerleader!
8. Gratitude plays a huge role in my life perspective, I think it’s why my life is so fab!
9. My initials are (currently) ABC, Abbylee Bonny Childs. Childs is my fathers surname, I don’t have a relationship with him, he and my Mum separated when I was two. I always wanted to change my surname but wanted to keep my initials. I remember as a teen flicking through the phonebook (old school) trying to find a new one, my Aunty suggested Cucumber. That didn’t stick, Cooper was the closest I came (any O.C fans out there) but never ended up changing it.
And there ya go, wow that's a lot about me! Can you relate to any of them? Gosh I feel like that's a lot to share in one post but I'm glad I did because I'm all about those open and honest relationships over here. Love you babes, don't forget you are loved, you are beautiful and you have everything you could ever need right there inside of yourself. AL XO