THE BEST CHOC MINT SLICE EVER
My Babe, Twyla AKA one of thee best woman on this earth made this raw mint choc fudge for an essential oils workshop the other day and I feel like it would be a crime if I didn't share this with you Babes - it's very easy and coming from the girl who doesn't normally like mint chocolate it tastes sooooo delicious!
1/2 cup coconut oil, semi solid measure
1/3 cup pure maple syrup, rice malt syrup or a combo of both
7 drops dōTERRA peppermint essential oil
3/4 cacao powder
3/4 cup cashew coconut, almond or peanut butter - or a combination of.
pinch of sea salt or the likes.
1/4 cup coconut flakes
1. . Melt coconut oil in a saucepan then add the sweetener, mix well.
2. Add in the cacao powder, nut butter and salt combine well.
3. Remove from the heat and add in your doTERRA peppermint oil, mix really well befpre pouring into a lined baking tray or loaf tin.
4. Pop in the fridge, when half set (5-10mins) top with coconut flakes and return to the fridge for another 10mins.
5. Serve straight out of the fridge for best texture.
Hope you enjoy it honey's!
Thanks again to Twy for letting me share the recipe!